- Pebble Hill does not have wheelchairs for rental, but most of the plantation's public buildings are wheelchair accessible.
- Snacks and sodas are available in the Visitors Center.
- A picnic area with barbeque grills and picnic tables is available.
- Well behaved pets on leashes are welcome on the Grounds. Pets are not permitted in the Main House.
Grounds Tour Information:
The tour of the Grounds is a self-guided walking tour. 77 acres are open for visitors to explore. When you buy your admission ticket at the Visitors Center, a map will be furnished to you that points out the various areas of interest on the Grounds.
Main House Tour Information:
Main House tours are guided tours. Visitors are grouped in tours of 8-10. Several tours can be in progress at the same time. A typical tour takes approximately 1 hour. Tours are conducted throughout the day at half hour intervals, with the exception of the last one. The last tour each day regularly begins at 4:00 P.M. The wait for a Main House tour is usually no more than 30 minutes. Since the Main House closes at 5pm, the last tour of the day will not include the upper floor art gallery. At certain times of the year or when bus groups are scheduled, the wait may be longer and the last tour may sell out in advance of its starting time. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Visitors Center. We do not accept individual reservations for Main House tours; however, you may call or email Lori Curtis (229-227-5390) and check the schedule for the day you are interested in touring.
- Please be aware that children under 6 years of age are not permitted to tour the Main House.
- Main House tours [and Grounds Admission] originate in Visitors Center.
- Neither photography nor video is allowed inside the Main House.
Groups of 15 or more are invited to schedule "grounds only" tours or docent led tours of the Main House. School groups and other organizations for children are always welcome. Children must be 6 or older to tour the Main House. Groups of 18 or more, scheduling at least 2 weeks or more in advance, receive a 20% discount. Pebble Hill can customize your tour by providing picnic tables, wagon rides for students and other enhancements. With advance notice of at least 14 days, Pebble Hill can also arrange a catered picnic lunch for your group.
To make a group reservation, contact Head Docent, Lori Curtis by email or phone her at 229-227-5390.