What You Need to Know
Pebble Hill is a great Family destination.
Pebble Hill is a great “get away” destination for Adults.
- Both the Main House and the Grounds at Pebble Hill are exceptional! Plan to spend at least a couple of hours when you visit.
- Tickets are available for touring the House and Grounds, or the Grounds Only. Entrance fees for children are less. Purchase tickets in the Visitor Center.
- The Main House tour is docent-guided. Main House tours start every 30 minutes and last slightly less than an hour.
- Grounds only tours are self-guided walking tours. A map is provided and kiosks are located along the way to provide explanations. Paths are pebble and brick, materials difficult for strollers and wheelchairs to negotiate.
- Our Main House tour narrative is available in French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
- Children must be 6 years or older to tour the Main House.
- A picnic area complete with tables and grills is located near the pond. You may picnic in other locations but you will need to bring a blanket.
- Bring you picnic or purchase snacks and drinks in the Visitor Center’s Mini-Store.
- Pebble Hill accepts cash, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- Pebble Hill is open from 10am to 6pm, Tuesday thru Saturday, and noon to 6 pm on Sunday.
Accommodations and comforts:
The Main House is wheelchair accessible; however, the elevator will not accommodate large motorized wheelchairs.
A climate controlled seating area is provided in the Visitor Center for those needing a bit of a rest.
Bathrooms are located in the Visitor Center and in the Pool House. The Visitor Center closes at 5 pm.
Wear comfortable shoes and bring insect spray.
As a guest of Pebble Hill Plantation, photos and/or video of you may be taken for use in Pebble Hill Plantation marketing materials and/or distribution to media outlets for promotion. When you visit, you thereby irrevocably grant to Pebble Hill Plantation/Pebble Hill Foundation, the photographer or his/her affiliates, licensees, agents and assigns, the unrestricted right to use your likeness (or the likeness of any minor in your care) in photographs and video, and to distribute such photographs and video for editorial, trade, advertising or other purposes in any manner or medium, whether now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity.