What You Need to Know
Pebble Hill is a great Family destination.
Pebble Hill is a great “get away” destination for Adults.
- Both the Main House and the Grounds at Pebble Hill are exceptional! Plan to spend at least a couple of hours when you visit.
- Tickets are available for touring the House and Grounds, or the Grounds Only. Entrance fees for children are less. Purchase tickets in the Visitor Center.
- The Main House tour is docent-guided. Main House tours start every 30 minutes and last slightly less than an hour.
- Grounds only tours are self-guided walking tours. A map is provided and kiosks are located along the way to provide explanations. Paths are pebble and brick, materials difficult for strollers and wheelchairs to negotiate.
- Our Main House tour narrative is available in French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
- Children must be 6 years or older to tour the Main House.
- A picnic area complete with tables and grills is located near the pond. You may picnic in other locations but you will need to bring a blanket.
- Bring you picnic or purchase snacks and drinks in the Visitor Center’s Mini-Store.
- Pebble Hill accepts cash, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- Pebble Hill is open from 10am to 6pm, Tuesday thru Saturday, and noon to 6 pm on Sunday.
Accommodations and comforts:
The Main House is wheelchair accessible; however, the elevator will not accommodate large motorized wheelchairs.
A climate controlled seating area is provided in the Visitor Center for those needing a bit of a rest.
Bathrooms are located in the Visitor Center and in the Pool House. The Visitor Center closes at 5 pm.
Wear comfortable shoes and bring insect spray.