Click here!
Click here!>
>Click here!
EmailEmail  PrintPrint  a a a
Facebook 

Oak Post, Piney Grove Church & Sugar Hill Barn

Piney Grove ChurchThe original Piney Grove Church was built by the Mrs. Kate Hanna Ireland Harvey for the plantation’s staff and their families. Every year, the staff, their families, and the plantation owners joined together for a Christmas service inside the church. The current building is actually the third one on the site; the previous ones were destroyed by fire. The architect for this church was Hugh Seaver, and the building was constructed in the summer of 1936. There is still an active congregation at Piney Grove that meets for services twice a month.

Oak Post is a rustic, open-air covered barn that sits on a vast lawn adorned with huge live oak trees and overlooks a beautiful green pasture. Under the covered portion of the barn, hanging café lights add lighting as well as enhance the look of the space. Oak Post can be used for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, and all types of other parties.

Oak Post lawn view

For information about renting either of these spaces, contact Cara Dollinger at (229) 227-5387 or cdollinger@pebblehill.com.


Photos of the opening event for Oak Post and Piney Grove Church are available in this photo gallery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sugar Hill Barn

nimblecmsan NTS product
Check Availability